The District Manager is responsible for translating the S&S Infinite Mobile business plan into exceptional sales/service by driving flawless execution. Whether its motivating people on the front line, streamlining store operations, or showcasing effective merchandising, the District Manager (DM) interprets our business strategy into the best customer experience across several S&S Infinite Mobile retail locations within their assigned market. With responsibility for full P&L management, the DM is an integral part of the leadership team. The District Manager passionately builds and develops a stellar team while while maintaining open communication between their individual stores and the S&S Infinite Mobile Corporate Office. The DM develops a culture across the market that fosters performance numbers and profitability, while celebrating successes to reinforce the team’s talent and training. In this role, you will act as an enthusiastic coach, motivating your team to learn, strive for improvement, and feel a real sense of pride.
- Translates high-level marketing strategy into day-to-day actions.
- Oversees Retail Store Managers within the assigned market.
- Acts as the primary liaison between the assigned market and the S&S Infinite Mobile Corporate Office.
- Visits each retail store within the assigned market on a regular basis. Identifies gaps in operational compliance and provides on the spot coaching to all employees.
- Identifies opportunities within company policies and suggests new policies/procedures based on the needs of the assigned market.
- Recommends solutions for store specific issues.
- Plans local events and promotions consistent with S&S Infinite Mobile Corporate marketing initiatives and branding.
- Analyzes each stores P&L for individual and cross-market performance gaps and opportunity areas.
- Reviews and communicates business metrics and often creates sales and operational reports.
- Plans and directs staffing initiatives, training schedules and performance evaluations.
- Coaches and develops Retail Store Managers and assists in the coaching and developing of Retail Sales Representatives.
- Assists with other duties as directed.
- Drives and upholds Cricket culture and strategic initiatives
- Maintains an active pipeline of top talent for purposes of succession planning and fosters an environment of continuous improvement through continual development of high potentials for next level.
- Drive for Results
- Managerial Courage
- Customer Focus
- Developing Direct Reports
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Building effective teams
- Problem Solving
- Managing Vision and Purpose
- Leading through Ambiguity
Core Accountabilities (KPIs):
- Execute market initiatives (KSOs ) related to sales, service and the customer experience.
- Customer Experience
- Operations Excellence
- Training & Development Compliance
- This position operates in a retail store setting.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
- Requires recognizing, identifying, and using products and necessary reports.
- Occasional travel may be required for training purposes.
- This position requires the ability to lift files/boxes up to 50 lbs, open filing cabinets, bend, stoop, reach, twist, lift, pull, move around the store, frequently engaging with customers for long periods.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full time salary position. Days of the week may vary.
- Must be available to work nights, holidays and weekends.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent retail management work experience required
- Proven track record of high performance in relation to motivating a high performing sales team
- Proven business acumen, retail math, problem solving, & decision making skills
- Ability to consistently communicate both written and verbal
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Knowledge of cellular/pcs/advanced wireless communication preferred
- Deliver results and demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills
- Successful completion of company prerequisite training courses
- Expert level interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated financial results in both sales and multi-store management
- Strong background in training, coaching and developing employees, along with an undeniable talent for motivating your sales team to greater heights
- Operational and financial performance management are part of your repertoire, especially when it comes to site P&L
- Strong computer proficiency
S&S Infinite Mobile provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran status, genetics or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by S&S Infinite Mobile without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
(Please email a copy of your Driver's License & Social Security Card to firstname.lastname@example.org.)